I’m sure by now you have heard of “Nice Cream.” It’s essentially a healthier alternative to ice cream, made out of frozen bananas. Depending on the mix-ins, nice cream can be a delicious and nutritious snack!
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 of an 85% cacao dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Purée frozen bananas in a food processor.
- Once banana are smooth, add in peanut butter and chocolate chunks. Mix in processor until smooth
- Serve topped with more chocolate or any other toppings! Freeze leftovers for later too!