This pasta salad is perfect for a Meatless Monday, or really any day of the week! There is plenty of protein in this meal with the edamame and hemp hearts. Balanced off with fat from the pesto and carbohydrates from the pasta, it is well-balanced and satiating for hours. Easy to make, nutritious, and delicious!
- 1 pack steamable shelled edamame
- 1/2 lb of pasta
- 2-3 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Hemp hearts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 of the pasta cooking water before draining.
- Cook edamame according to package directions.
- Allow pasta and edamame to cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients together and enjoy!